Personal data protection charter
How is your personal data collected, stored and processed?
This Charter applies to all personal data processed by the entities of the Lunalogic Group in France, acting as data controllers in the context of services provided to professional and business customers in the context of compliance with the legal obligations resulting from the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 which came into force on 25 June 2018.
It explains what data we may collect about you, how we use that data, with whom we may share it and what steps we take to ensure its confidentiality and security.
This Charter covers all personal data processing for which Lunalogic France (Lunalogic Group, Lunalogic SAS, Lunalogic Data Sciences) is responsible.
Some of the links on our websites may redirect you to websites that do not belong to Lunalogic. These websites have their own privacy and data protection policies or charters which may differ from ours: it is your responsibility to read them.
All natural persons whose data you send us must be informed, in particular through this Charter, of the way in which we are likely to collect and process their data. These persons must in particular be informed of their rights.
When we use the terms "Lunalogic", "we" or "our", this includes all Lunalogic entities in France and the other companies of the Lunalogic Group. The Lunalogic Group means all companies owned and/or controlled directly or indirectly by the Lunalogic Group.
What data do we collect?
The data we collect or hold about you may come from a variety of sources. Some may have been collected directly from you or others may have been collected in compliance with applicable regulations, in the past or by other companies within the Lunalogic group.
We may also collect information about you when you interact with us, for example when you attend one of our events (e.g. conferences, job fairs, graduate recruitment forums).
Some may even come from publicly available sources (e.g. recruitment sites, press).
The data you provide to us may include, for example
• information relating to your identity such as your name, gender, date and place of birth, information contained in your identity documents;
• your contact details such as email address, telephone numbers;
• information you provide to us by filling in forms or by communicating with us, whether by telephone, in person, by e-mail or by any other online means.
The data we collect or generate may include
• information relating to our commercial relationship;
• any information contained in customer documentation or forms you may complete as a prospect;
• data relating to our internal investigations, in particular controls relating to checks prior to entering into a relationship or throughout our commercial relationship, controls relating to the application of social and tax rules, controls relating to security rules in terms of access control data and record backup;
• records of all correspondence and communications between us, including: emails, instant messaging, or any other type of exchange and communication.
How do we use your data?
We will only use your personal data if you have given your consent or if there is a legal basis for such use:
• Protection of our legitimate interests;
• The performance of a contract entered into or an undertaking under which you and/or we are engaged;
• Compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation;
• To protect the public interest, such as the prevention or detection of fraud or financial crime. We collect and process information about you for a variety of reasons including
• To provide you with services and validate any orders or instructions you request or authorise;
• To meet all our legal, regulatory or fiscal obligations and in particular to ensure the compliance of LUNALOGIC with the laws and regulations in force;
• Prevent or detect any risk of fraud or financial crime;
• To defend our rights.
Follow-up and recording of our exchanges
We may record and store conversations you have with us_ including letters, emails, live chats, video conversations and any other type of messaging;
We may also use this data to evaluate, analyse and improve our services, to train our employees, to manage risk or to prevent and detect fraud and other financial crimes.
As part of the events we organise (conferences, seminars, training courses, meetings), we may collect images, photos or videos of you.
With whom are we likely to share them?
We may transfer and disclose your data to :
• other Lunalogic Group companies, subcontractors, agents, partners or service providers who work for us or other LUNALOGIC Group companies (including their employees, directors and officers);
• any (new or potential) company in the Lunalogic Group (for example, if we restructure or acquire other companies or merge with other companies) or any company that acquires all or part of a company in the Lunalogic Group;
• auditors, regulators
• the French government, judicial or administrative authorities/jurisdictions.
International data transfers
The personal information collected by the Lunalogic Group, during the relationship in accordance with the agreed purposes, may, on the occasion of various operations, be transferred to a country member or not of the European Union. In the case of a transfer to a country outside the European Union, the protection and security of this information is ensured in accordance with Article 45 of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
How long do we keep them?
The data is kept and processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes pursued and at most for a period corresponding to the duration of the contractual or business relationship, plus the periods necessary for the settlement and consolidation of rights, the periods of limitation and the exhaustion of legal remedies. In order to meet its legal obligations, or to respond to requests from regulators and administrative authorities, as well as for statistical research purposes, the data is archived under the conditions laid down by law.
In accordance with applicable legislation, when we no longer need it, we will securely destroy it in accordance with our internal policy.
You may, at any time, under the conditions provided for by law, access the information concerning you, oppose its processing on legitimate grounds, have it rectified, request its deletion, the limitation of its processing, its portability, or communicate instructions on its fate in the event of death.
You may also object to the use of your data at any time and without justification. When the legal basis for the processing is consent, you can withdraw your consent by writing a simple letter to the company Lunalogic.
What do we expect from you?
You must ensure that the information you have provided is relevant and up to date. You must also inform us, without delay, of any significant changes in your circumstances. If you provide us with information about a third party, you must ensure that they have authorised you to do so.
How do we ensure the security of your data?
We implement technical and organisational measures to protect your data, including the implementation of physical security procedures. We require our staff and all third parties working for the Lunalogic Group to adhere to strict security and information protection standards, including contractual obligations to protect all data and to apply strict data transfer measures.
Learn more about your data
If you wish to know more about the provisions of this Data Protection Charter, contact our Data Protection Officer, or exercise your rights, you can write to us at the following address LUNALOGIC - Data Protection Officer
59 rue de Richelieu 75002 Paris