Lunalogic UK is looking for a junior Junior Data Business Analyst to work on the Data Framework project within our client’s Capital Markets IT Department.
The Data Framework provides a central data store for all the Front Office Orders, RFQs, Transactions and Collateral information. It also provides Market Data sourcing, Data distribution, client, instrument and referential data.
The work will focus on the integration and distribution of data feeds around the Data Framework and the need for new data quality processes and systems for data availability and distribution.
The candidate will have a technical/engineering degree and some experience in data processing using standard tools They will be enthusiastic to learn and keen to apply their own knowledge and skills.
Delivery of comprehensive business analysis for the development team, working with BAs on the project as well as other IT project teams and the key business contacts.
List of expected deliverables / results
– Review Business requirements and translate them into functional specifications.
– Understanding of key data and business processes.
– Updating, Maintenance and working on systematic practices involving the bank’s electronic data dictionary.
– Interaction with developers to define implementation specs.
– Engagement with the task processes through scrum, jira and kanban, techniques.
– Skilled in Data analysis and using data tooling.
– Technical investigative and analysis skills.
– Excellent communications and documentation capabilities