Lunalogic UK is looking for an experienced Data Developer to work on the Data Framework project within our client’s Capital Markets IT Department.This role will focus on the development / design / enhancement of the Data Framework platform. The platform delivers the MIFID2 and other Regulatory requirements. Work will initial focus on a new data quality tool to improve the measurement and reporting of DQ. Job based in London.
– Experienced Python developer.
– Exposure to the python Dask framework
– Experience of SQL / Data Structures / Data Architectures
– Experience of delivering data via services, like REST API services
– Agile development / Test Driven delivery / DevOps
– Java 8-11+ background a positive advantage
– Ability and enthusiasm to learn and apply skills quickly.