|Lunalogic UK is looking for an experienced IT Proximity Developer to work within our client’s Commodity
IT team in London.
Price Validation (IPV) process challenges.
London IPV process is currently a monthly internal valuation of GMC’s Positions.
This mission goal can be split into 4 main targets/deliverables:
1) Move all contributions from monthly to daily
2) Add missing contributions to the a system generating contributions and integrating market consensus
3) Full automation of the process
4) Complete or create documentation which will allow Market Risk to understand, for each contribution, which data is.
Experience: beyond 9 years
The developments must be performed following the company’s standards methodologies and best practices:
– Test Driven Development, Continuous build process
– Follow the branch compliance rules
Technical skills requested:
– .net C#, .Net Core, Entity Framework, WPF
– ANGULAR / ANGULAR JS
– Agile methodology and DevOps solutions
– Database SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB
– Visual Studio (Microsoft)